4 thick slices white cheese (Monterey Jack, white cheddar, Havarti, or provolone), cut into large stars with a cookie cutter
½ green pear, cored and thinly sliced vertically
1 extra-large green bell pepper, cut into strips
3 cups sugar snap peas
4 cups broccoli florets
3 bunches green grapes
10 salami sticks
¼ cup dried cranberries
½ cup red beet crackers
15 slices pepperoni or salami
13 red grapes
4 Triscuit crackers
1 thick slice white cheese, cut into small strips to create the ribbon look for cracker presents
1 cup white cheddar cheese puffs
14 mini star-shaped cheese slices (precut or cut with a small cookie cutter)
Ranch dressing, on the side, for dipping
1. At the top center of the board, stack the 4 large cheese stars.
2. Starting from the star down, build the Christmas tree shape with all the green fruits and vegetables. Keeping it small at the top and building it out larger with each layer to the bottom of the tree shape, add the ingredients in this order: pear, cornichons, green bell pepper strips, sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, and green grapes.
3. Place the salami sticks as the trunk at the bottom center of the tree and tuck part of them under the green grapes.
4. Use the red foods to create a garland look between each layer of green foods on the tree, placing them in this order: dried cranberries, raspberries, beet crackers, pepperoni slices, and red grapes.
5. Under the tree, create little presents with the Triscuit crackers and thin strips of white cheese for the ribbons. Under the presents, arrange some white cheddar cheese puffs to look like snow on the ground.
6. On either side above the tree, scatter the 14 mini cheese stars.
7. Serve a bowl of ranch dressing alongside the board for dipping veggies.
Featured in Beautiful Boards by Maegan Brown, The BakerMama.
If you like this Christmas Tree Board recipe, try your hand at our version of Brown’s “Snowman Charcuterie Board.”