For more than 70 years, Colorado Country Life has served as the flagship publication for Colorado’s electric cooperatives. Published monthly by the Colorado Rural Electric Association, Colorado Country Life readers recognize and trust the magazine as a source of information for issues and events affecting their communities and unique way of life.
Colorado Country Life magazine is delivered every month to electric cooperative consumer-members who belong to each participating electric cooperative. Each magazine features human interest stories, gardening advice, outdoors-themed articles, recipes, energy efficiency information and local cooperative news.We are honored to be the voice of Colorado’s electric co-ops all across the state. We thank our local cooperatives for trusting us to tell their story, advocate for electric co-op interests and highlight the exciting things happening in Colorado’s communities.
Who we are:
Colorado Country Life is an award-winning monthly magazine that is published for participating member electric cooperatives. It is a consumer-oriented publication and has a circulation of nearly 190,000 copies per month. We are the voice of the Colorado Rural Electric Association, the statewide trade association, and its members.
- 180,000 + subscribers
- 690,000 + readers
- over 75 years of publishing
- Our readers are extremely engaged. Readers invest 32 minutes per issue.
- Our readers are loyal. 81% have read 3 or 4 of the past issues.
- Our magazine is trusted. 90% trust the magazine for news and information about their local electric cooperative.
- Gender: 58% female; 42% male
- 86% of readers are 50+
- 70% of readers are married
- Employment: 41% any employment; 51% retired
- Median Household Income: $94,800
Want to learn more?
Click to view our 2024 Media Kit.For more information on rates and deadlines, email email@example.com or contact American MainStreet Publications (for national advertising) at 800-626-1181 or amp.coop.