- 1 package extra-large size crescent rolls
- (located in the refrigerated section at
- grocery store)
- 3/4 cup shredded roasted turkey
- 3/4 cup prepared stuffing
- 3/4 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared gravy, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay out the crescent dough triangles on the baking sheet. Top each triangle with mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Be careful to not overfill as it will be difficult to roll up.
- Once the triangles have been filled, roll up the crescent dough and place the rolls on the baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown for about 10–15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve gravy alongside.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Lauren Grier, a Colorado-based cookbook author and owner of The Curious Plate.