Date(s) - 08/25/2019 - 08/31/2019
Mountain Light Lodge
On this Men’s Fly Fishing Adventure, men will enjoy:
• Half-day wade trip on the headwaters of the Rio Grande River near Creede, Colorado.
• Overnight stay at Antler’s Lodge located on the Rio Grande River near Creede. You may also fish the river directly from the lodge property.
• Full-day float trip on a Gold Medal section of the Rio Grande River then back to Pagosa Springs for an overnight stay at Mountain Light Lodge.
• Full-day wade fishing in one of the numerous creeks or rivers near Pagosa Springs in the San Juan National Forest. Overnight stay at Mountain Light Lodge.
• Two full-day float trips below Navajo Dam on the San Juan River in northwest New Mexico; one of the top fly-fishing locations in the United States. Overnight at Fishheads Lodge.
August 25-31, beginning at Mountain Light Lodge, Pagosa Springs.
For more information, visit voiceofwilderness.org.