Date(s) - 02/09/2018 - 02/11/2018
Historic Downtown Loveland
The Loveland Fire & Ice Festival, brings fire, ice, entertainment and fun to families and couples looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Loveland.
- Follow your heart and embrace the passion of the season through the arts of live entertainment, sculpting, culinary, brewing and more. Some exciting event highlights include:
- Live, free music and performances throughout the event
- Explosive nightly fireworks show with music and lights
- Ice sculpting performances and People’s Choice Award: Come watch and meet nationally renowned ice sculptors carve ice masterpieces. Once complete, vote for your favorite and see the pieces lit up with colorful, festive lights.
- Brewing and Distilling Arts – featuring local brewers and distillers such as Crow Hop, Grimm Brothers Brewhouse, Verboten Brewing, Big Thompson Brewery and more.
- The Family Fair – a mini carnival with rides, face painting and games.
- The Marketplace – a place to experience artisan businesses and shop local
- A Food Truck Food Court – a place to refuel and recharge with a unique variety food options
- Our Heroes Vehicle Showcase featuring a collection of vintage firetrucks and first responder vehicles
- Romantic carriage rides
February 9-11. In Historic Downtown Loveland, Loveland.
For more information, visit lovelandfireandice.com.