Date(s) - 07/01/2020 - 01/09/2021
Sangre de Cristo Arts Center
Head to the Buell Children’s Museum at Sangre de Cristo Arts Center to enjoy the “Adventures in Art: From Pyramids to Printing Presses” exhibit and uncover the secrets of the pyramids; translate hieroglyphics; sculpt and paint ancient relics; learn about the art of medieval warfare; make a stained glass window and more.
- Masks are required for ages 3+.
- Due to some play area restrictions, this exhibit is best for ages 5+.
- Reservations are required in order to guarantee your space. Occupancy is limited to 30 visitors per timeblock.
- Social distancing will be enforced. Most activity stations are limited to one family at a time.
- Adventurers will receive their own toolkit of art supplies when they arrive. These tools will be used throughout your visit and returned before you leave.
- Visitors will be temperature checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be refused entry.
- There is a list of closed areas below.
- Staff is available to help and answer questions at all times!
- Please know that restrictions in the exhibit are not what SDC had planned, but it’s still FUN!
Through January 9, 2021. At the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, 210 Santa fe Avenue, Pueblo.
For more information, visit sdc-arts.org.