Enter to win one (or more!) of the books reviewed in this month’s magazine. Click here to enter. Winners will be chosen on Wednesday, November 15 at noon.
COLORADO COUNTRY LIFE
2018 Photo Contest
4 categories • 4 chances to win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
Prizes: 1st place – $175 2nd place – $75 3rd place – $50
• Classic Colorado – Photos that convey the feel, the look that is Colorado
• Cute Critters – Animals of all kinds
• Seasonal Salute – Capture spring, summer, fall and winter
• Water Wonders – Creeks, rivers, waterfalls, water sports, fountains, water in all of its wonderful forms
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winners will be published in March 2018
• Photographer must be a member of a Colorado electric co-op.
• Photographer may enter up to 2 photos per category.
• A completed entry form must accompany each photo. Click here for the entry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Form may be duplicated.
• Photos may be in a printed or digital format.
• Printed photos must be 8X10 inches and may NOT be printed on a home printer. Prints will not be returned.
• Digital photos must be at least 8X10 inches in size at least 300 dpi.
• Photographer may win only one first-place prize.
• By entering the contest, photographers give Colorado Country Life permission to publish the image in print and online.
• Deadline is December 15, 2017.
Send entries to Photo Contest, Colorado Country Life, 5400 Washington St., Denver, CO 80216 or email@example.com.
More Ways to Win!
Take a Selfie with the Magazine
It’s easy to win with Colorado Country Life. Simply take a photo of someone (or a selfie!) with the magazine and email the photo and your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll draw one photo each month to win a $25 gift card. The next deadline is Wednesday, November 15.
This month, the randomly drawn winner of the $25 gift card is Roger and Elaine Schafer, Poudre Valley REA members. They took their Colorado Country Life magazine to Mount Rushmore where Roger’s mother Shirley celebrated her 90th birthday.
Funny Stories – Do you have a funny story you’d like to share? Every month we select multiple funny stories and print them in the magazine. You will receive $15 if your story is chosen. Send your funny story to email@example.com or to 5400 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216. Don’t forget to include your mailing address so we can send you a check!
Classifieds contest – Find the hidden treasure in the print version of Colorado Country Life and learn how you can win a $25 gift card. You must follow the instructions listed in the Classifieds to be considered.
If you prefer to enter these contests via snail mail, send your name, address and phone number to: Colorado Country Life, 5400 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216. Just remember to include the name of the contest you are entering.