We want to hear all about it!
Send a short story (and a photo if you have one) telling us about your brush with fame or someone famous. We’ll pay $50 for any submitted story that we publish on our website and in the October issue of Colorado Country Life. We’ll pay $25 for entries published on the website only.
Deadline to share your story and photo is July 17 at 3 p.m.
Here are the rest of the rules:
• Include who you met, who they are, what the circumstances were, where it occurred and what was said or what happened.
• 250 word maximum.
• Each entry must be accompanied by a signed entry form accessed by clicking here.
• If sending entry via mail, send to Celebrity Story, Colorado Country Life, 5400 Washington St., Denver, CO 80216.
• If sending a photo, send a digital photo or a copy of an original photo as photos will NOT be returned. Digital photos must be at least 300 dpi.
• Do not write information on front or back of photo.
• Do not paper clip entry form to photo.
• Photos printed on a home printer will not be accepted.
• Entrants must be a member of a Colorado electric cooperative. They may not be an employee of the Colorado Rural Electric Association.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age, but a parent or guardian may enter the story of what happened to their child.
• By submitting your story and photo you are giving consent for the story and photo to be published in the magazine and/or on Colorado Country Life and the Colorado Rural Electric Association’s websites and social media channels.
• There is no purchase of anything necessary to submit an entry.
• Colorado Country Life will pay $50 for any submitted story that is published on the website and in the October issue of the magazine. CCL will pay $25 for stories published on the website only.
• Stories will be selected for publication by the Colorado Country Life staff.
• Winners will be notified via the October issue of Colorado Country Life.
• Information gathered through entries will not be shared or used in any way other than for Colorado Country Life to contact the entrant.
• Questions should be directed to email@example.com or 303-455-4111.