The great Colorado outdoors presents many opportunities to play all year long. Our readers play on snowboards and skis in the winter, hike to a lake or waterfall in the summer, or watch kids and pets play. We want your photos to show how and where you play in Colorado.
The Colorado at Play photo contest categories are:
Water at Play
• Any photo (with or without people) of water
• Photos that capture motion
People and/or Pets at Play
• Photos of subjects enjoying Colorado
Settings for Play
• Any outdoor seasonal shot of Colorado
4 categories • 4 chances to win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
Deadline to enter is December 14, 2018
• Photographer must be a member of a Colorado electric co-op.
• Photographer may enter up to 2 photos per category.
• A completed and signed entry form must accompany each photo. The form is available at coloradocountrylife.coop under Contests or may be requested at email@example.com. Form may be duplicated.
• On the entry form, please indicate which category you are entering.
• Photos may be in a printed or digital format.
• Printed photos must be 8X10 inches and may NOT be printed on a home printer. Prints will not be returned.
• If people appear in the photo, it is the photographer’s responsibility to have the subject’s permission to enter his or her image in the contest.
• Photos must have been taken by you.
• Digital photos must be at least 9X12 inches in size and at least 300 dpi, under 10MB in size. If these requirements are not met, your photo will be disqualified.
• Photo file names must follow this format: Category_PhotographerLastName_EntryNumber (1 or 2).jpg
• Photographer may win only one first-place prize.
• By entering the contest, photographers give Colorado Country Life permission to publish the winning images in print and digital publications, on social media and on its websites.
Send snail mail entries to Photo Contest, Colorado Country Life, 5400 Washington St., Denver, CO 80216 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send questions to email@example.com or call 303-455-4111.
Prizes: 1st place – $175 2nd place – $75 3rd place – $50
Deadline to enter is December 18, 2018